- Our clients' interests always come first.
- Our goal is to provide superior returns to our clients. Profitability is critical to achieving superior returns, building our capital, and attracting and keeping our best people.
- We take great pride in the professional quality of our work. We have an uncompromising determination to achieve excellence in everything we undertake.
- We stress creativity and imagination in everything we do. While recognizing that the old way may still be the best way, we constantly strive to find a better solution to a client's problems.
- Our dedication to our clients and the intense effort we apply to their financial needs is greater than one finds in most other organizations.
- We constantly strive to anticipate the rapidly changing needs of our clients and to develop new services to meet those needs. We know that the world of finance will not stand still and that complacency can lead to extinction.
- We regularly receive confidential information as part of our normal client relationships. To breach a confidence or to use confidential information improperly or carelessly would be unthinkable.
- Integrity and honesty are at the heart of our business. We expect our people to maintain high ethical standards in everything they do.
- Axxis Financial Planning do not underestimate the trust and responsibility that you place in us by becoming a client. Our advice will shape your financial future for years to come and it is therefore of paramount importance that we fully understand your current circumstances, aims, objectives, dreams and aspirations.
For quotes on ethical investment and socialy responsible corporate behviour, refer to our ethical quotes section.
The information you may provide us with is subject to the Data Protection Act 1998. When you register and use our web site or deal through us we will ask you to provide us with certain information including personal data. This information enables us to provide you with the best possible service. We will never share this information with any third party without your express permission and your data will always be managed with reference to all relevant laws and regulations. We may use the data we collect to provide you with information through our web site, emails, communications and other forms.
You may be assured that we and any company associated with us will treat all personal data and sensitive personal data as confidential and will not process it other than for legitimate purposes. Measures will be taken to safeguard against unauthorised or unlawful processing and accidental loss, destruction or damage to the data. Subject to certain exceptions, you are entitled to have access to your personal and sensitive personal data held by us. You may be charged a fee (subject to the statutory maximum) for supplying you with such data.
To ensure you are kept fully informed we may contact you by mail, email and other means of communication to provide you with information on your requested service or product. We may also provide you with information, special offers, research, and promotions of other investments, products and services. If at any time you wish us to cease processing your personal data or sensitive personal data, or contacting you for marketing purposes, please contact The Data Protection Officer on 01483 825 609 or in writing at Axxis House, 178a High Road, Byfleet, Surrey, KT14 7ED.
What are Cookies and how do we use them?
While we strive to keep the information that you supply secure, please be aware that the Internet is not a fully secure medium. We use secure servers for collecting sensitive information.
We provide links to external web sites and are not responsible for the content of external internet sites.
- Whilst we do not use your information to cross sell or promote other financial services which Axxis can offer, we have a wide range of web sites which are explained below:
- Our main site can be found at http://www.axxisfinancial.co.uk/
- We offer protection contracts at discounted rates with a quote engine which can source the market. This can be found at http://www.lifeinsurancediscounted.co.uk/.
- For Equity Release, we offer a sourcing service which can be found at http://www.equity-release-online.co.uk/.
- For our investment fund supermarket, refer to http://www.thefundsupermarket.co.uk/.
- To source and purchase annuities using our real time quote engine, go to http://www.annuitydiscount.co.uk/.